Classes at Santosha via Subscription
In 2019, I launched online classes in response to the health crisis. It’s been an incredible journey and perhaps the most surprising discovery has been that video-based classes really can be a valuable addition to our yoga practice 😊
I am now live streaming and recording all classes as they happen. Should you feel uncomfortable in the studio environment, or simply cannot make it due to location or other pressures, this will allow you to see and hear what’s happening at Santosha. Then, if you feel up to it, you can follow along, carefully!
How does it work?
Classes at Santosha take place as normally scheduled. The image below highlights the format. I’m working with some of our advanced practitioners who will provide a focused demonstration of each posture from a second mat beside me.
The only catch for the online practitioner is that I will not be able to offer adjustments. So, if you would like to follow along, it will be really important to listen to your body and not go to places where you’re not ready.
I have developed an exclusive online community for all our yoga practitioners. It doesn’t matter what level you’re at, the community is dedicated to helping members reach their health and fitness goals.
For subscribers, the community provides:
- access to all classes at Santosha
- exclusive content you won’t find anywhere else. For example, step-by-step video tutorials on all yoga postures
- conversations with myself and the team including monthly catch-ups where you can ask me anything
- an opportunity to meet with like-minded people who share your interests
- a safe place to share practice tips and advice to assist you in your yoga practice
- preferred status for events and workshops throughout the year
- reduced pricing on one-to-one tutorials
Standard classes are 1.5 hours in duration. That’s 24 classes per month, or 36 hours of practice.
Online classes are available by subscription only. The subscription will provide access to all online classes for the month and cost just £36.50
Access details will be forwarded to you on confirmation of subscription.
If you would like to subscribe, there are two steps:
- Please complete this form. I need some details to get a sense of where you’re currently at.
- Once the form has been completed, you may then subscribe via PayPal (see below).
The online video stream will focus on the front of the studio space only, that is, myself and the demonstrator’s mat. The video stream will not be available publicly. You will only be able to access the live video via the online community.